Brain Box World History
The Green Board Game Co. Brain Box World History
BrainBox World History highlights some of the world’s greatest and most significant historical events.
Did you know that, during the first moon landing, the astronauts spent 21 hours on the surface of the moon? Or that the Berlin Wall was 87 miles long?
From the Stone Age to the Space Age, BrainBox World History highlights some of the world’s greatest and most significant historical events.
The object of the game: Study a card for 10 seconds and then answer a question based on the roll of a dice. If the question is answered correctly, the card is kept, and the person with the most cards after 5 or 10 minutes is the winner.
Contents: 55 Cards, 1 Rules Card, 1 Sand Timer, 1 Die.
- Fun and easy way to learn about the world’s most significant historical events.
- Great cross-generational family game.
- Improves reading, observation, memory and recall abilities.
- Quick and easy to understand and learn; great for history enthusiasts.
- Simple to play by yourself or with as many players as desired.
- Designed in the UK.
- Can be played for 10 minutes or can play through the entire deck.
Available while stocks last.